Clavis is the leading global provider of online retail store analytics to consumer product manufacturers. We provide this through a software as a service application – “Clavis Insight”. Nine of the top ten global Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturers use Clavis Insight. In December 2017, Clavis was acquired by Ascential, a global B2B business Intelligence provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. Other Ascential brands include Cannes Lions, One Click Retail, MediaLink and PlanetRetail RNG. Ascential is committed to evolving Clavis as the leading brand focusing on bringing eCommerce Intelligence to businesses throughout world.
If you are interested in progressing your career, please browse the positions below. Clavis is headquartered in Dublin, with offices in the USA, UK, China and France.
Please continue reading below for our core values that drive every business decision.
Our Customers’ Success as our Own Success
- We seek out and embrace a can-do attitude
- We understand our customers look to us for expertise
- We are proactive in our communications
- We put the Voice of Customer at the center of every possible touchpoint: product, operations, customer success, sales
Teamwork, Trust, and Integrity, to Bring out the Best in Us
- We act with integrity and honesty
- We are accountable
- We set and respect processes
- We learn from our mistakes
Delivering with Quality, Beyond Expectations
- We communicate clearly about deliverables and timelines
- We agree with stakeholders before committing
Continuous Innovation in Technology, Processes and Practices
- R&D and prototyping are central to our long term roadmap development
- We embrace adapting and change
- We seek out opportunities to meet customer needs ahead of the market
Clavis does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our engagement with recruitment agencies is restricted to specified hiring needs and will not be accepted without direct engagement with the Resourcing Team. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited.