2017 saw almost 50% of all Consumer Electronics sales conducted online in the U.S. By 2022, PlanetRetail RNG estimates that more than 30% of global sales in the category will have moved to the ecommerce channel. Meanwhile, consumer buying trends are leading retailers towards an omnichannel sales strategy: window shopping for high consideration items also moves online while brands get creative with customer experience initiatives and convenience-led purchase models.
How can Consumer Electronics brands ensure their ecommerce strategy works to their competitive advantage in this fast-evolving landscape? Join PlanetRetail RNG and Clavis Insight, Ascential PLC sister brands’, two-part webinar series. This series will provide a clear picture of the changing retail landscape for the Consumer Electronics category; and best practices for brands gearing up for the growth opportunity that the ecommerce age offers.
During part 1 on October 4th PlanetRetail RNG’s Ioli Macridi will discussed:
- Latest store-based and ecommerce sales projections for the sector
- How retailers are turning stores into experiential and social destinations and building on their frictionless strategies to create a more seamless omnichannel shopping experience
- The ways retailers and brands are expanding their ecommerce and digital ecosystems through collaborations involving the integration of voice recognition and home assistance devices
- Supply chain and fulfillment initiatives that aim to improve operational costs and increase automation
- Key omnichannel strategies brands should execute to leverage the ecommerce channel for future growth
Please fill out the form on the right to listen to the recording and download the presentation slides.