Walmart’s efforts to expand its online assortment and capabilities are transforming the retail giant from a business built around its physical stores into a technology platform with brick-and-mortar stores. The company is continuing to place a significant focus on its online properties around the globe, and brands that have a solid understanding of online channel best practices will position themselves for a major revenue boost from their Walmart business.
Join us on June 27th for the finale of Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG’s Winning on Walmart two-part webinar series. During the call, Clavis Insight’s Danny Silverman and PlanetRetail RNG’s David Gray will explore:
- A recap of Walmart’s digital initiatives based on PlanetRetail RNG’s recently released Walmart: Omnichannel Retailer Report
- Best practices to drive traffic, sales, and share on Walmart’s online properties
- How brands can maximize the click & collect revenue opportunity with Walmart
- Top performing consumer electronics, food & beverage, home appliance, personal care, and home brands in Walmart.com search performance
Date and Time:
Wednesday, June 27 11:00 AM EST/4:00 PM BST
By clicking the “Register Now” button on the right, Clavis Technology Ltd. (Clavis) will use your information to register for the event and to stay in touch by email regarding Clavis products or services which may be of interest to you. If you have ticked one or more of the boxes above, a sales representative of Clavis or the Clavis affiliate you selected may contact you and such Clavis affiliate(s) may also use your information stay in touch via email regarding their products and services. You can unsubscribe at any time. You are also agreeing that the data you provide above can be transferred out of the European Economic Area. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of Clavis and its affiliates at www.clavisinsight.com/privacy-policy, http://oneclickretail.com/privacy-policy/, and https://www.planetretail.net/Home/PrivacyPolicy.
- Understand how Walmart is developing for the future, with a review of Walmart's latest developments within Store of the Future, eCommerce & digital eco-system management, supply chain & fulfilment, and engagement & retention.
- Understand the online channel best practices needed to drive traffic, sales, and share on the digital shelf.
- Learn how brands are best positioning themselves to drive online retail store search ranking and address localized eCommerce
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for individuals at manufacturers and brands responsible to drive eCommerce growth or manage a Walmart business relationship, including eCommerce Team Members, Consumer Insights, Commercial Leaders, Sales Controllers, Sales Vice Presidents, Key Account Managers, and Walmart Customer Teams.